At Concilaic we are looking for an experienced Customer Care Representative to help us keep growing worldwide. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Conciliac is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Establish frequent contact with our customers and recommend uses or our platform and how they benefit their company.
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services or features.
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem.
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Refer advanced cases to IT or management (depending on the case) for resolution, providing background information as necessary.
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using our CRM
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services.
- Call center or customer service experience in B2B business.
- Willingness to participate in trainings.
- Excellent communication skills and an empathetic manner.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of computer software and office systems like Pipedrive, Monday, Teams, Zendesk.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer.
Will be a great plus:
- Power BI or similar.
- Seek of improvements based on analysis.
- Familiarity with Conciliac Platform.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Referral program (extra bonus)
- Language training
Customer Care Representative
Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 years of experience