We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for our company. You should use the latest digital media strategies and tools for marketing purposes.
Online marketing management would be the core duty of this job. You will be publishing and managing blogs, videos, websites, articles, marketing campaigns etc. You will work out towards promotions and advertise our company and our products to our target. By joining us, you should be able to enhance our clientele and promote the company’s products and vision.
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision and business strategy.
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
- Establish our online presence and create brand awareness.
- Run day to day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online channels.
- Increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
- Supervise ROI and KPIs.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist
- A portfolio mentioning the projects undertaken so far would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing software including Google Ads, Analytics, Leadfeeder, Email Marketing tools, WordPress.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web publishing.
- Quality content generation and management skills.
- Effective leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- English professional level.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Referral program (extra bonus)
- Language training
Digital Marketing Specialist
Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 years of experience