We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Enterprise Software Sales professional to manage our company’s region. This position is responsible to sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all our sales channels. The Sales Executive will sell our Data Management solutions by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which our company can help solve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions, and ultimately closing business. The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s and partner’s unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer’s specific needs and interests.
- Develop business plans, align with the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans to end users and partners.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
Lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate Conciliac advantages to the customer.
- Follow-up with clients and work with post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and competitors.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘total customer service’ attitude.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Team.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with empathy and respect.
- Partner Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations, and by treating partners with dignity and respect.
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and Conciliac sales methodology.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success.
- Educations and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
- 4 years of B2B sales experience.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence decision makers and executives is required. Effective at presenting to executive management, i.e. C-Level.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional level of English and Spanish written and spoken.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Referral program (extra bonus)
- Language training
Enterprise Software Sales Professional
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 years of experience