We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Product Manager that will help and guide the team that creates and evolve our Data Management platform. You will oversee the product development process working in coordination with the Commercial, Customer Care, Support and Software Development team to deploy enhanced software features and capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Analyzing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Developing and running the product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure timely and quality release of product enhancements.
- Evaluate current product processes to pursue continuous improvement.
- Integrate with the development team and be able to keep the team moving quickly and efficiently.
- 2+ Years of Experience.
- Teamwork and team management.
- Great communications skills.
- Analytical & Research skills.
- Strategic Thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Passion for software engineering and take pride in your work.
- English communication skills.
- Project Management experience.
Will be a great plus:
- Previous experience in SaaS, Data Management or BI platforms.
- Exponential technologies knowledge
- Experience using GitHub, Jira and Monday.
- Integrations, APIs knowledge.
- Flexible schedule
- Enjoy working from home and office too (Hybrid schema)
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Referral program (extra bonus)
- Language training
- Travel Office program
Puesto del trabajo
IT Product Manager
Area de trabajo
Lugar de trabajo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 años en puesto similar