We’re looking for a Senior or Semi-Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. The ideal candidate would be a versatile developer with strong experience working with the .Net platform. We need a self-driven, self-motivated developer, enthusiastic about innovative technologies and capable of working in a distributed team.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and test new products and refine existing ones.
- Troubleshoot and fix current software issues doing whatever is necessary to keep the systems running smoothly.
- Promote and utilize the best development practices.
- Collaborative development style that includes technical and non-technical team members.
- Years of Experience: 2+ Years required.
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET and T – SQL coding.
- Strong web sites, Rest API and web services experience.
- Strong understanding of Entity Framework and MVC.
- Knowledge on SQL Server 2012 and above database.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for software engineering and take pride in your work.
- Experience using GitHub, Jira and Azure.
Will be a great plus:
- Experience working with .NET 5, Angular or React is an added advantage.
- Big Data knowledge.
- English communication skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Enjoy working from home and office too (Hybrid schema)
- Competitive compensation
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Referral program (extra bonus)
- Language training
Senior/Semi-Senior .NET Developer
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Senior or Semi-Senior